We pair visions with creativity, knowledge with cooperation, sustainability with success.
What we do
MFC are strategic consultants for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) to support Transport and Mobility for People and Goods, offering services in the fields of policy, strategy, innovation, technology, programs and projects. Our objectives are sustainable road financing, increase of road safety with reduction of injuries in accidents and fatalities, better efficiency of infrastructure and less congestion, management of parking, efficient payment systems, Interoperability.
We cover all Road Transport Modes: Inter-Urban Roads with Motorways and Highways, Urban Roads, the link to Rail, Air, and Sea. We cover the entire value chain and life cycle of projects and programs for end-to-end solutions, making innovations happening: Please call on us for consultancy services in the field of strategy, business models and business development, financing, engineering and development, test, operation, risk management, quality, and auditing.
Services at a glance
- General Transport Studies
- Feasibility Studies
- Traffic Analysis
- Financing Models
- Policy Development
- Transport policy design
- International integration and interoperability
- Enforcement and legal framework
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Road Finance & Enforcement
- Electronic Toll Collection (ETC): Time- or distance based fee collection for private cars or HGV.
- Road User Charging (RUC) to consider the price of a trip according to the time, distance, and place.
- Mobility Pricing (MP) to also manage road demand and capacity, and to consider both, internal and external cost.
- Congestion Charging to manage the traffic in Cities or Regions, or to finance road construction and maintenance.
- Technology application:
- Communication with DSRC (Microwave), Satellite/GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO), or 3G/4G/5G Telecommunication networks
- Video: APNR (Video based numberplate recognition)
- On Board Units (OBU) or ISO 18000 A/B/C Sticker Tags
- Interoperability: European Electronic Toll Service (EETS), or Nationwide/Regional Interoperability.
Support the implementation of EU-Directives of the European Parliament and of the Council and of Commission Decision as well as Action Plans for:
- Interoperability of Road User Charging and Electronic Toll Collection Schemes to support the deployment of EU Directive 2009/750/EC – European Electronic Toll Service (EETS).
- EU Directive 2004/52/EC – Interoperability of Electronic Toll Collection Schemes.
- Road Capacity Management: High Occupancy Vehicle Lanes (HOT/HOV)
- ITS Planning for Urban and Inter-Urban Applications
- Implementation of EU-Directive and Action Plan for ITS
- e-Mobility; Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
- Integration of City Services and Payment – One Account for all Residents
- Integrated Logistics
- Parking Management
- Dynamic Traffic Management
- Tunnel Safety
- Access Control, Restricted Areas
- Police Support for Enforcement of Speed and Red Light Violation
- Road Safety & Security for Roads & Tunnels
- Development and Implementation of Road Safety Models and Programs.
- Analysis and Monitoring of Road Safety (accidents, fatalities).
- Road Safety Auditing.
- Quality Management
- Quality Strategy Development
- Monitoring of Projects
- Development of Key Performance Parameter (KPI) Models
- Business Development Services (B2B)
- Market Research: You would like to enter a market or are searching for market potentials?
- Agency & Representation: You would like to enter markets abroad? We help you to start your business with local support, capacity and expertise.
- Business Development: We help your sales in a specific country or region.
- Project Preparation Prepare tenders and specifications.
- Project Management: Manage and control, risk and quality assessment, auditing.
- Cooperation, M&A: We help you to find a suitable cooperation partner, or to make an acquisition in a suitable company.
- Aid for Start-Up Businesses: We support young businesses so their ideas and solutions will be successful.
- Training & Coaching
- Education on ITS: Policies, application, technologies
- Research management
- Project specific education
- Coaching of managers and experts